This page hosts our security policies and information with regards to reporting security flaws.
If you have discovered a security issue with SIMON, please contact us! All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed. You are also welcome to open PR request.
Your report should include:
– Product version
– A vulnerability description
– Reproduction steps
Responsible Disclosure Guidelines
genular community kindly requests that you comply with the following guidelines when researching and reporting security vulnerabilities:
– Only test for vulnerabilities on your own install of SIMON
– Confirm the vulnerability applies to a supported product version
– Share vulnerabilities in detail only with the security team
– Allow reasonable time for a response from the security team
– Do not publish information related to the vulnerability until genular has made an announcement to the community